Looking for a job as an ecommerce copywriter? Find a wide assortment of available ecommerce writing positions from Paid Online Writing Jobs where you can earn $35 an hour working remotely part-time. (Please note that these are not available jobs for working here at Oak Web Works.)
The online writing positions are available for varying levels of experience, or even no experience, and allow you to get paid for being creative and contributing to an ecommerce site’s goals and overall user experience.
Click here to view all the ecommerce copywriter jobs now and get access to a wide range of potential online writing positions available for many different companies and organizations. And consider a recruiter for virtual assistants as a possibility for your employment too.
What Does an Ecommerce Copywriter Do Exactly?
Ecommerce writers write content for website product pages, often describing the products and its benefits, in an effort to convince site visitors to buy. As an online e commerce copywriter, you’ll be tasked with writing promotional copy (text) for websites.
The best e-commerce copywriters are the ones who seamlessly integrate sales copy with attention-grabbing, creative, and interesting prose. All the text on a website product page can be the domain of the copywriter. For instance, the headlines and sub headlines, product descriptions, calls-to-actions (CTA’s), and link text can all be crafted by the ecommerce copywriter.
The Job of Ecommerce Writers Include
- Enticing potential customers to buy
- Grabbing and maintaining website visitors’ attention (not writing boring and dry product copy)
- Getting potential customers to trust your brand
- Getting potential customers to trust the product they are considering buying
- Explaining what the product is and does
- Explaining how it will benefit them and make their life easier
About the Ecommerce Copywriting Positions Available Now
Whether you have a lot or very little experience, the ecommerce writing positions that are available can be great opportunities for the right job candidates. These copywriting jobs are remote so you can work from home or anywhere. And most are part-time positions. You’ll need to be creative, be able to work independently, and have good attention to details. See below for all the job requirements. (Please note that these are not available jobs for working here at Oak Web Works.)
Ecommerce Copywriting Employment Requirements
- You need a reliable internet connection and a device on which to write (phone, tablet, or laptop)
- Ability to follow steps and instructions
- Have good English reading and writing skills
- Motivated when working remotely/independently
- Be trustworthy, disciplined, and a self-starter
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation