- Great company. I worked with Jason and his team they are very personable and attentive. They taught me a lot and always on hand each step of the way. I recommend Oak Web Works for anyone serious about expanding their business online.
- Jason, the owner of Oak Web Works, has a great deal of experience in helping companies maximize their website impact. He has a wide breadth of experience with a successful startup site, and extensive work in the technology business.
- “I am in amazement at what you have done with the site!!!!
I didn’t realize then I got your email yesterday that you had set up the entire site. So I had only looked at the home page. What a surprise this morning. It looks incredible! I can’t believe that you have put up the entire site with graphics and that buttons and links etc. are working. I would like to thank you so much for sticking with us through this project with enthusiasm, patience, investment, and camaraderie in making our goals yours. You have been an absolute pleasure to work with.”
Jones, Life Planning Network
- “Jason did an excellent job of satisfying our requests in redeveloping our website. He listened to our ideas, quickly responded to our needs and comments, and delivered a site with which we are very happy. Very importantly, he was responsive and flexible as we worked on the evolution of our new website. We would recommend Jason and Oak Web Works to anyone developing a new website.”
Calkins, Marketing Chair, Boston Chapter of SCORE
- “Jason O’Connor [Oak Web Works] is terrific. The web marketing strategy that he devised and implemented for me was a major factor in propelling my new novel PARANOIA onto the New York Times bestseller list. Jason is smart, responsive, creative, and easy to work with. I recommend him highly and enthusiastically.”
Finder, NYT bestselling author of PARANOIA and HIGH CRIMES
- “Thanks for the documentation. I’ve found the website surprisingly intuitive to tinker with. I made a few tweaks, basically just italicizing and adding a link, and found it pretty straightforward. Thanks again for your help – we’re all incredibly relieved to finally have a good looking site up.”
Sternstein, Back Pages Books
- “Jason O’Connor at Oak Web Works was a pleasure to work with. They took our site, which was five years out of date, and made it totally contemporary. Oak Web Works came up with many
ideas we had never thought about, and presented in a way we could understand and which made out presence on the web much more effective. I would heartily recommend them.”
Editor in Chief, Leapfrog Press
- “Very fast turnaround, understanding of project delays on my end, ready to go when I was. Oak Web Works was able to leverage our existing marketing and create a site that fit our organization.
- “Great job, would recommend highly.”
HTML email designs
- “Oak Web Works has been an absolute joy to work with. We have now completed our ”Phase 1” and we are moving straight into our ”Phase 2” using Oak Web Works… during the first phase
there was a lot of ”scope creep” and the project definition needed to be changed. The company always showed complete willingness to change to our growing needs, responding immediately with a really enthusiastic manner… in addition to this, we were given ideas and advice as the project progressed – lots of expert advice. We look forward to a continued successful and close relationship
with the company and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone! Thank you Oak Web Works.”
Smiles And Wishes
- “Excellent and timely work. Provided exactly what we were in need of.”
Regards, Dorothy, Appliance Buyers’ Guide
- “Oak Web Works did an excellent job with my website! They are thoroughly professional and friendly to boot. Jason worked with me to get the type of site that suits my business the best.”