We will get your site ranking higher in the search engines. Here’s how we do it:
On Site Work:
- We determine together your top keyword phrases you want to rank for and then map them to specific pages on your site, and then optimize those pages.
- We ensure that your Google analytics and Webmaster Tools (Search Console) are set up properly and establish a baseline that we can both refer back to.
- We will run your site through SEO tools we use to determine your overall search health of the site.
- We will optimize each page, sometimes editing the viewable content and/or the source code.
- We will check your CMS plugins (if you have a site like WordPress for instance), install any ones you don’t have that we recommend.
Off Site Work:
- We will create new, relevant, white-hat back-links to your site.
- We will conduct research to create a list of possible sites to get links from
- We will work with you to develop content that has the purpose of improving your site, giving your site visitors value, gaining new social ‘likes’ and new, relevant back links. This content can include original graphics (or photos you supply) and original articles.
Content marketing has two main purposes: to offer free, useful value to your site visitors and to earn the site back links. And it combines both on site and off site work in that we’ll either create for you or help create content that goes on your site, and one of its main purposes is to attract off site back links.
All of this — on site work, off site work, and content marketing — work together to improve your search engine rankings and we will employ all of it to help your site get more organic search engine traffic. Are you in Boston? Northampton? Chicopee, We can help your with your SEO. We also help progressive causes and organizations too.